Apply for Loan Consolidation
- First you need to create an FSA ID.
- After you have created your FSA ID, visit www.studentloans.gov.
- Login using your FSA ID.
- Once logged in, click on the “Complete Direct Consolidation Loan Application and Promissory Note.”
- You must also complete the third -party waiver which allows GC Services to communicate with the new lender for purposes of completing the loan consolidation.
- Once you application is complete, you will receive a confirmation email from www.studentloans.gov.
- Please forward the confirmation email and completed third-party waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org.